Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Punch di ricette per riscaldare l'inverno
ottimo in inverno il Punch
wiki

[Immagine: 98176.jpg?Df7k]

Il punch è una bevanda alcolica caratteristica dei paesi anglosassoni, servita solitamente calda.

Sembra che il nome “punch” derivi da un termine sanscrito che significava cinque perché originariamente, quando i colonizzatori inglesi scoprirono questa bevanda nelle colonie indiane,
si preparava con solo 5 ingredienti: erbe aromatiche, arancia o limone, zucchero, acqua e alcol.
Esistono diverse varianti della ricetta del punch, più o meno alcoliche

[Immagine: punch.jpg]

ci sono diverse ricette
ho scoperto il magico Zenzero e proverò
un punch analcolico a base di zenzero e altre spezie. E' necessario affettare un pezzetto di zenzero e portarlo ad ebollizione in 250 ml d'acqua insieme ad un pizzico cannella, coriandolo, buccia di limone e ad un chiodo di garofano. Il punch dovrà cuocere per 20 minuti. Subito dopo dovrà essere filtrato e bevuto caldo.

[Immagine: xzenzero_the.jpg.pagespeed.ic.z7Tq8qR2MmyN_muWrZId.jpg]
Rispondi

...pensavo si parlasse di Rockford! Big Grin

buono il Punch Smile
CAR - W.I.P.
Pioneer DEH-80PRS
A/D/S/ PQ10 > TB W3-315E
Phoenix Gold Xenon X200.4 > Visaton AL200 - Boston G5 10"

HOME - W.I.P.
Scarlett 2i4 > VdH D-102 mkIII > PQ20 > Audio Nirvana Super 12 + Eminence Beta 15
Rispondi

(07-02-2015, 23:53 )RatInACage Ha scritto: ...pensavo si parlasse di Rockford! Big Grin

buono il Punch Smile

Va Bene .... se vuoi ne parliamo .....

6 ingredienti

TRANS• ana - circuit topology

MEHSA - heat dissipating topology
TOPAZ - patented noise eliminating  circuitry
DSM - discrete surface mount
MOSFETS - power supply & output devices
NOMAD - protection circuit

Citazione:Rockford engineers designed the Punch 2-channel  amplifiers to withstand

the rugged automotive environment while delivering superior sound quality
in a flexible, reliable, and efficient package. TRANS•ANA is a low voltage
circuit in the preamp stage of all Punch amplifiers that lets the music sound
crystal clear and very real, even when played at high volume levels. This is
matched with TOPAZ, a unique grounding circuit used to eliminate noise
problems associated with car audio systems and their installation. Flexibility
is accomplished with the use of a built-in crossover. The use of a protection
circuit called NOMAD, along with MOSFET and DSM (Discrete Surface
Mount) technologies improve amplifier efficiency. The result of these
components give the Punch amplifier awesome sound quality in a “Bullet
Proof” package. An explanation of these technologies, most of which are
exclusively designed and patented by Rockford, are described in the
Technical Design Features.

Citazione:TRANSana (TRANSconductance Active Nodal Amplifier): The TRANSana is a circuit that allows the audio signal to pass through the amplifier at low voltage. The signal is directly level-shifted to the fixed high voltage rails via a pair of drive transistors. Signal linearity is assured by an active node formed  by the drive transistors at ultrasonic frequencies. The result is crystal clear sound quality, even at high volume levels.

MEHSA (Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application): MEHSA is a Rockford Fosgate proprietary process that increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET devices to the heatsink. The multi-layer insulated metal MEHSA substrate operates with minimal thermal resistance, spreading heat both downward and outward to quickly dissipate heat from each device across the heatsink. This allows greater power output, enhanced thermal stability, and maximum reliability.
TOPAZ (Tracking Operation Pre-Amplifier Zone): TOPAZ is a circuit that simply eliminates noise. The TOPAZ circuit allows the amplifier ground to move with the source unit ground, creating a "noise elimination" zone just before the preamp section. If there is any noise in the ground coming down the RCA line to the amplifier, TOPAZ amazingly tracks it down and eliminates it. The result is a 30-40dB improvement of the isolation between input ground and chassis ground.
DSM (Discrete Surface Mount): In the manufacturing process high speed robotics are used to place 0% tolerance resistors and large board traces providing greater reliability and efficiency.
NOMAD (NOn-Multiplying Advanced Decision): NOMAD is an intelligent protection circuit that uses an analog computer to make real time decisions regarding temperature, voltage, current and impedance. The unit is protected without limiting sound output unless needed.

Cool
Rispondi

[Immagine: mWv08EjuW1ja8yhf-42OOUw.jpg]
Rispondi

ahahahaha Big Grin

tornando in topic.. d'inverno è molto buono anche il vin brulè Smile
CAR - W.I.P.
Pioneer DEH-80PRS
A/D/S/ PQ10 > TB W3-315E
Phoenix Gold Xenon X200.4 > Visaton AL200 - Boston G5 10"

HOME - W.I.P.
Scarlett 2i4 > VdH D-102 mkIII > PQ20 > Audio Nirvana Super 12 + Eminence Beta 15
Rispondi

mai bevuto..dovrò sperimentarlo io shahahah
[Immagine: i4nx9l.jpg]
Rispondi

a me piace parecchio al mandarino.

con il bordo bichiere RIGOROSAMENTE incrostato di zucchero bianco..

^_^
Rispondi

E liccú ahahahah
[Immagine: i4nx9l.jpg]
Rispondi

aiu tutti i vizi da cucca...
Rispondi

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione:
1 Ospite(i)